HeatSync Labs has a collection of woodworking tools, but not a dedicated area specific just for woodworking. Some tools will need to be used outside if making excessive dust and debris that would be a fire hazard. As of this edit there is not a specific wood shop champion. If you have questions post on the Slack channel under woodshop.
Always ask before using our tools for the first time. You must have a waiver filled out. If you don't know what you are doing ask for help.
These were some general safety precautions mentioned on the rules page. Many more safety precautions apply and are often tool specific.
- Tool is in a safe position (won't tip/fall)
- Cut away from you, think "where are my hands and fingers going to end up?"
- Check the people around you, and any electric cords or unsafe things that may be in the way
- Alert them before you begin (glasses, dust, noise)
- Adjust saw when it's unplugged
- Bosch 10" Contractor Saw (Table Saw)
- DeWalt DWS780 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw, and Rolling Miter Stand
- DeWalt 12" Lunchbox Planer
- Wen 4212T Drill Press, and manual
- Delta Shopmaster BS100 9" Bench Band Saw
- JET JDS-12B Benchtop 12” Disc Sander
- Task Force T1314 router with 1034 router table, plus Worksmith 30 piece router bit set
- Dewalt Staple Gun (5-in-1 Multi-Tacker)
- Bessey strap clamp (Variable angle VAS+2K)
- SKIL Sheet Palm Sander 7292
- Ryobi S652D 1/4-Sheet Pad Sander manual
- Chicago Electric Planer 95838 manual
- Ryobi JS550L Jig Saw
- Drill Master 61590 Orbital Sander manual
- 6" Jointer
- Maybe this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTOmCQc2LKU