From HeatSync Labs Wiki
The Ultimaker is running, pending upkeep by User:Dfarms.
Take a look at our Ultimaker Quickstart Guide for your five minute crash course on the Ultimaker 3D printer.
I'd Really like to update our machine to the Ultimaker 2 at some point.
- Clean Hot end every month
8 June 2014
- Switched to E3d metal hot end with new bowden clamp system
- Added Heated bed to allow for printing with different materials and allowing larger prints
30 November 2012
- New PEEK tube turned on Lathe by colin
- Colin installed the Makerbot mk6 extruder drive
- Prints back up to installed quality.
14 November 2012
- Machine down pending new PEEK from Colin and Jake
18 October 2012
- Set up remote gcode generation through dropbox (contact User:Rrix)
12 October 2012
- Flashed Marlin Rev2.0 on to machine
- Set up RepetierHost for GCode generation